May 21 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Queensrÿche built a dedicated legion of fans traveling the globe on tour with fellow rock giants like Iron Maiden, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica, Judas Priest, and Def Leppard. In recent years, they have consistently delivered high-octane live shows combining the hungry fire of a new band with the tempered experience of master showmen. Even with eleven gold and platinum plaques and a several Top 10 hard rock anthems woven into the very fiber of the genre, Queensrÿche will not relent. In fact, they are in the throes of a jaw-dropping creative resurgence.
As a reminder, due to current concerns, the Casino Hotel is open with processes and protocols implemented for the health and safety of Guests, and Team Members. They are in effect until further notice. They include:
- Guests must stop at all required Security Checkpoints upon arrival, and throughout the property. Guests are encouraged to watch for Designated Parking Areas.
- Facemasks are required, for all guests, to come on property.
- Temperature Checks will be required for all guests at Entrance Checkpoints.
- Guests should be prepared to wait to enter the Gaming Floor upon arrival if the Gaming Floor is at capacity.
- No smoking will be allowed on the Gaming Floor. A designated smoking area has been assigned inside the Stampede Lounge.
- All Players must always be playing with a Players Club Card.
- Physical distancing will be required throughout the property. This will be aided by the placement of floor stickers and at all locations where lines will form.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
- If a guest is not feeling well, they are asked to visit at another time.
- Consuming food on the Gaming Floor is prohibited, until further notice.
- Team Members are required to wear facemasks and where applicable, disposable gloves.
- Team Members are required to maintain strict handwashing schedules.
- Team Members are not allowed to be on property if they are ill.
Doors open at 6pm, show starts at 8pm.