$50,000 Winter Winnings
November 30 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF 2 SNOWMOBILES & TRAILER
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30
7PM • 8PM • 9PM
Five (5) winners each drawing hour receive a share of $7,000 CASH!
Four (4) winners receive $2,000 CASH each!
BONUS ENTRIES EVERY TUESDAY
11/2 = 5X Entries
11/9 = 10X Entries
11/16 = 15X Entries
11/23 = 20X Entries
100 Base Points = 1 Entry
Earn entries daily, November 1 – 30.
- Must be 18 years old or older and a Players Club member to participate in all promotions.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within specified time frame, prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Bonus Bucks prizes will expire after seven (7) days of issuance unless otherwise specified.
- Cash option is not available for Bonus Bucks.
- No substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the player to hear all winner announcements.
- Bonus Points or any other promotional points earned will not be considered for any other promotion(s).
- Winners are responsible for paying any and all taxes on prize(s) won.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions, lost or stolen Players Club cards or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final and notification will be given to SBGC.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
Rules of Play:
1. Earn entries daily from November 1-30, 2021 at SBCH/BPC/SHC.
2. Players Club members will receive one (1) free entry ticket on the day of the promotion.
3. Earn one (1) virtual entry ticket for every 100 points earned daily between the hours of 5 am-4:59 am.
4. Must activate entries between the hours of 12 pm-9:59 pm on the day of the Drawing at SBCH. Earned entries will be activated and added to the drawing when guests swipe their Players Club card at the promotional kiosk on the date of promotion.
5. Multiplied Entries:
a. Players Club members will receive five (5) times entries on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, from 5 am-4:59 am.
b. Players Club members will receive ten (10) times entries on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, from 5 am-4:59 am.
c. Players Club members will receive fifteen (15) times entries on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, from 5 am-4:59 am.
d. Players Club members will receive twenty (20) times entries on Tuesday, November 23, 2021, from 5 am – 4:59 am.
6. All selected Players Club members will have five (5) minutes to present themselves to the Players Club.
a. If the selected Players Club member does not show, another name will be drawn.
7. Five (5) Players Club members will be selected for the Grand Prize drawing times at 7 pm, 8 pm, and 9 pm to win cash prizes.
8. Five (5) Players Club members will be selected for the Grand Prize drawing at 10 pm to have the chance to win two Snowmobiles and Trailer.
9. Players Club members can win more than once per day, but not within the same drawing hour.
10. The electronic drawing drum will be used for the promotion and cleared of all entries after the last drawing on the promotion date.
11. Players Club member that wins the two Snowmobile and Trailer can choose to take a cash option of 60% of the prize value instead of the Snowmobiles and Trailer (i.e. prize value $35,000* x 60% = $21,000).
a. The cash option will be based on the final prize invoice.
b. The cash option does not include paid documentation fees and taxes that would apply if the winner chooses the prize.
12. SBCH will pay all title, documentation fees, and sales taxes for the winner of the two Snowmobiles and one Trailer if the Players Club member chooses to keep the prize.
a. Federal and State taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
b. All documentation must be filled out and received before releasing keys to the winner.