$10,000 Gaming Machine Tournament
March 21 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
12PM – 8PM
Earn 250 Base Points to receive one (1) TOURNAMENT ENTRY!
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,500
3rd Place: $1,000
4th – 10th Place: $500 Each
11th – 15th Place: $200 Each
16th – 25th Place: $100 Each
- Must be 18 years old or older and a Players Club member to participate in all promotions.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Licensed employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within specified time frame, prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Bonus Bucks prizes will expire after seven (7) days of issuance unless otherwise specified.
- Cash option is not available for Bonus Bucks.
- All winners at the Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel will be announced.
- It is the responsibility of the player to hear all announcements.
- Bonus Points or any other promotional points earned will not be considered for any other promotion(s).
- Winners are responsible for paying any and all taxes on prize(s) won.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions, lost or stolen Players Club cards or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final and notification will be given to SBGC.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
How to Participate:
- Players Club members can qualify two (2) ways:
- Selected Players Club members based on established criteria will receive one (1) tournament entry.
- All other Players Club members can participate in the promotion by earning 250 base points.
- One entry per person.
- 250 Base Points must be earned on March 21, 2020 beginning at 12:01am ending at 7:59pm. Once 250 base points have been earned, Players Club members must swipe their card at the promotional kiosk to receive their kiosk ticket entry.
How to Register:
- Registration will open February 21st at 8am.
- Players Club will oversee registration.
- Maximum of sixteen (16) participants per session.
- Registration will go until March 21, 2020 at 7:59 or when the maximum number of participants has been reached.
- Example: Four (4) Sessions per hour X Sixteen (16) participant’s X Eight (8) Hours = Five hundred and twelve (512) spots maximum.
- The number of sessions will be determined by the number of registered participants.
How to Win:
- The overall top 25 scores from the Gaming Machine Tournament will receive prizes.